Eucharistic Reflection - Let Him Reign! Let Him Reign!



(Image source: Wikimedia Commons)

"Jesus wishes to reign in me; that is His whole ambition. That is the kingliness of His love; that is the end of His Incarnation, of His Passion, of His Eucharist.


To reign in me, to reign over me; to reign in my soul, in my heart, over my whole life, over my love, that is the second heaven of His glory.


Oh! Yes, Lord Jesus come and reign! Let my body be Your temple, my heart Your throne, my will Your devoted servant; let me be Yours forever, living only of You and for You.”

(St. Peter Julian Eymard from Eucharistic Prayer Book: For Members of The People’s Eucharistic League)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eucharistic Reflection - To Have The Right Intention

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 7, 2024

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 21, 2024